Keencut are pleased to announce launch of NEW WEBSITE
The brief: Provide as much information as possible in an easy to navigate and helpful format.
The last couple of years have seen the introduction of two new Haas Super Speed Machining Centres, saws and other equipment plus the expansion of the product offerings. As a design and manufacturing company our attentions are frequently focused on production improvement and innovative design but over the last couple of months that focus has extended to the front end of our business operations…the production of a new website.
With the increasing breadth of the Keencut product range and the growing number of applications and markets served it has become apparent that additional sales resources are required to enable our customers to make the right purchasing decision. With that in mind the project to completely redesign the Keencut Website was launched.
As anyone who has ever been involved with the development of a website will know, corporate or otherwise, it is a difficult yet exciting task. So many factors must be considered from who will viewing the website to what information the audience will want to see and how they will want to see it.
Keencut has an immensely diverse customer base all requiring information from our website in varying forms. From those looking to purchase a cutting machine for the first time to resellers needing additional information for their clients. Therefore it was essential that the website be as accessible to as many people as possible and cover all potential questions and needs.
The New Website at a glance:
- View all products and accessories available from Keencut on one page. Each thumbnail takes you to a detailed description of the product, complete with dimensions, applications, reviews, unique features and related products and accessories. Use the menu on the left to narrow your search and identify the products best suited for your application, workshop setup or industry.
- In March 2015 the website will be available in four additional languages: German, Italian, French and Spanish.
- To help explain the differences between product ranges a number of product comparison charts have been created to compare products side-by-side to simplify the selection process.
- Learn where Keencut came from and how we have evolved to be the Company we are today
- A snap shot of some of the most popular materials customers require Keencut equipment to cut
- Click on the Homepage Sliders to take you to the Industry Sections to discover which machines will best suit your needs and to read a brief Industry specific overview.
- As much or as little information as you want
- Images of both happy customers who have shared their images with us and snap-shots of Keencut staff in action.
- Resources for new and existing customers. Find Parts Diagrams, Instruction Manuals, answers to FAQs and resources for owners of discontinued Keencut equipment
- Whilst Keencut do not sell machinery directly we do offer a comprehensive service for customers wishing to purchase spare parts, blades and accessories. This new feature provides information and specifications on the parts and products we offer and an easy Click & Submit ordering facility. Payment is not taken online so your order will be submitted to the Keencut Sales Team to be processed.
- Each Product Page has the facility to add customer reviews. Do you have a story to tell about your experience with a Keencut machine? If so please send it in, complete with a photo of you with your product if possible, and it will be featured, along with your name and website address, on the relevant product page.
We hope you enjoy your browsing - Keencut operate a Continuous Improvement Programme in all aspects of production and operation so if you do not see what you need on the website or have modifications to suggest please feel free to contact us. The new website is for the benefit of our customers so if it’s not working for you please tell us and we will be pleased to do all we can to make it your ideal resource.
To view the original WordPress article click here: http://t.co/iVGHZ7x1JI